- WordPress 6.3 compatibility.
- FireBlocks now requires minimum PHP 7.0.
- Implements the "Star Rating" block allowing you to display a customizable rating system in your pages.
- Adds support for the ChatGPT model in the AI Text block.
- Fix: Ensure the map block assets only load when the map block is used.
- Change: Load the Map block assets locally.
- Implements the "AI Text" block that allows you to easily generate content via OpenAI for your posts, pages, and custom post types.
- Fix: PHP error when the Close Button > Cookies of the Notification block is enabled.
- Implements the Map block that allows you to embed an OpenStreetMap or Google Map on your website.
- Change: Countdown block: When separator is enabled, make it take the color of the digits.
- Change: Notification block: Improved line height.
- Fix: Notification block: Links would not respect "Open in new tab" toggle.
- Change: Improved FireBlocks Settings page rendering.
- Fix: Error appearing when multiple FirePlugins plugins are activated at once.
- Added: Privacy-Enhanced Mode (No Cookie) for Video block to prevent tracking the user session.
- Change: Improved block settings descriptions for more clarity.
- PHP 8.0, 8.1 compatibility.
- Fix: If Redis Object Cache is enabled, some blocks may not appear correctly.
- Fix: Video block does not appear correctly within specific blocks.
- Change: Updates help text in some block settings.
- Change: Ensure "Modest Branding" appears only if "Show Controls" is enabled.
- Fix: Countdown block would not respect background color, padding and margin when "Custom" theme was used.
- Fix: Video Block should update "Auto" cover image when video URL changes.
- Implements the Video Block that allows you to embed YouTube & Vimeo videos.
- Improvements on blocks descriptions.
- Improvements on how margins/paddings, and border radius are rendered.
- Fix: Update notice wouldn't display correctly when multiple FirePlugins-related plugins are activated.
- WordPress 6.0 Compatibility.
- Adds the plugin's version to the footer of the FireBlocks admin page.
- Updates note under Countdown > Unit Item > Size.