The latest changes of FireBox.
Release Date: November 25, 2021
- Fixed: Analytics: A PHP error that would trigger when parsing current date data.
- Updated: FireBox and FirePlugins logos
Release Date: October 22, 2021
- Added: Support for gradient colors.
- Added: 5 new AdBlock Detector templates.
- Fix: Height unit would not save correctly.
- Fix: Ensure popups appear at all times when previewing it.
- Updated: Ensure output is safely displayed.
- Updated: AdBlock Detector preview templates do not require an AdBlock browser extension to preview.
- Updated: The FireBox button for Classic Editor will now only appear on that page.
Release Date: September 28, 2021
- Added: Confirm dialog when trying to remove an action.
- Fix: Repeater Field would not display correct field values under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Repeater Field would not save new fields correctly (messing up ID order of created repeater items).
- Fix: FireBox Library would display Pro Templates section to Lite users when no templates were visible.
- Fix: Analytics wouldn’t read previously selected toolbar items.
- Fix: Trigger Point label would not appear correctly when “Hover” Trigger Point was selected.
- Fix: [Analytics] Timezone wasn’t applied when viewing “Today” data.
- Updated: Search Dropdown Field would prevent choices from appearing.
- Updated: When WPML is enabled, properly display all supported counry flags.
- Updated: CSS improvements
- Updated: “Hide Pro Templates” toggle within FireBox Library should be toggleable when no Pro templates are visible.
- Updated: Analytics Overview items upgrade UI.
- Updated: Analytics Overview items overlay when no data are available to not cover the title of the overview item.
- Updated: Improved validations.
Release Date: July 19, 2021
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Fix: Prevent multiple popups with the same ID from being initialized.
- Fix: Analytics Metrics overlapping UI elements.
- Fix: Adds time to the calendar of the Datetime Publishing Rule.
- Fix: Improved AdBlock detection trigger.
- Updated: Import page button label to “Import”.
- Updated: Translations.
- Removed: The dashicons library requirement from front-end. All previously used icons are now SVGs.
Release Date: June 17, 2021
- Fix: Analytics would not use saved filters on page refresh.
- Fix: Analytics Results design issues and responsiveness fixes.
- Fix: Alignment issues on templates containing login forms.
- Fix: Warnings while trying to load unrelated files to the plugin.
- Fix: Opening Behavior > Show Frequency wouldn’t be triggered.
- Fix: Always set cookie in secure mode.
- Updated: Behavior > Trigger Point icons.
- Updated: After plugin activation, “Keep data on uninstall” setting should be saved to the database as enabled.
Release Date: April 15, 2021
- Added: Allow filtering when Closing Behavior is enabled and trying to set the popup cookie on close.
- Added: Auto Focus, a new accessibility option to set focus to 1st focusable element on open.
- Added: Caribbean Netherlands islands in Countries list.
- Fix: Impression would not save in a rare occasion when opening a popup.
- Fix: Popup doesn’t show up when is set to trigger on 100% of the page height.
- Fix: The framework with the latest version wouldnt be used if more than one of our plugins were activated.
- Fix: Upon saving an analytics toolbar modal, the page would not scroll.
- Fix: Clicking on a link in Dashboard > Analytics Overview wouldn’t save the selected settings in Analytics Toolbar items.
Release Date: March 10, 2021
- Fix: Open/Close tracking wasn’t properly saved on non-published popups.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.7
Release Date: February 25, 2021
- Initial release of the FireBox