The latest changes of FireBlocks.
Release Date: January 20, 2023
- Improves spacing between Gutenberg block settings.
Release Date: December 15, 2022
- Improves sanitization/escaping.
Release Date: November 17, 2022
- Implements the Map block that allows you to embed an OpenStreetMap or Google Map on your website.
Release Date: November 04, 2022
- WordPress 6.1 Compatibility.
Release Date: September 30, 2022
- Change: Countdown block: When separator is enabled, make it take the color of the digits.
- Change: Notification block: Improved line height.
Release Date: September 23, 2022
- Fix: Notification block: Links would not respect “Open in new tab” toggle.
Release Date: September 17, 2022
- Change: Improved FireBlocks Settings page rendering.
- Fix: Error appearing when multiple FirePlugins plugins are activated at once.
Release Date: September 09, 2022
- Added: Privacy-Enhanced Mode (No Cookie) for Video block to prevent tracking the user session.
Release Date: September 02, 2022
- Change: Spacing control UI improvements.
Release Date: August 26, 2022
- Change: Improved block settings descriptions for more clarity.
- PHP 8.0, 8.1 compatibility.
Release Date: August 19, 2022
- Change: Improved Video block settings descriptions.
Release Date: August 12, 2022
- Fix: If Redis Object Cache is enabled, some blocks may not appear correctly.
- Fix: Video block does not appear correctly within specific blocks.
- Change: Updates help text in some block settings.
- Change: Ensure “Modest Branding” appears only if “Show Controls” is enabled.
Release Date: August 05, 2022
- Fix: Countdown block would not respect background color, padding and margin when “Custom” theme was used.
- Fix: Video Block should update “Auto” cover image when video URL changes.
Release Date: July 29, 2022
- Implements the Video Block that allows you to embed YouTube & Vimeo videos.
Release Date: July 07, 2022
- Improvements on blocks descriptions.
- Improvements on how margins/paddings, and border radius are rendered.
- Fix: Update notice wouldn’t display correctly when multiple FirePlugins-related plugins are activated.
Release Date: May 27, 2022
- WordPress 6.0 Compatibility.
- Adds the plugin’s version to the footer of the FireBlocks admin page.
- Updates note under Countdown > Unit Item > Size.
Release Date: February 26, 2022
- Initial release of the FireBlocks