Congratulations on purchasing FireBox Pro! The following guide will help you install and activate FireBox Pro on your WordPress site.
- After purchasing FireBox Pro, go to your Downloads page.
- Login with your credentials.
- After logging in, click on FireBox under Pro Downloads to download the zip file.
- Now go into your WordPress dashboard, click Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin, choose the zip file you just downloaded and click on install and activate. A detailed guide on how to install a plugin can be found here.
- After the plugin has been installed, click Activate.
- You’re done! You now have FireBox Pro installed on your website. You do not need to worry about the free version (if you have it installed). It will get replaced automatically with the Pro version. This also means that you do not need to worry about losing any of your existing plugin-related data.
- The final step is to add your license key to ensure you receive plugin updates. Click here to learn how to add your license key.
Was this helpful?